Where to get high quality, low cost hair transplants outside Ireland?
Anyone who has ever suffered from hair loss will understand that there is a reason to have a hair transplant. There are a number of drawbacks to this service though because of the high hair transplant cost that is associated. Plus there since it has to be done in such a specific way there is no way that the price will drop anytime soon. What if hair replacement is done abroad? We will tell you…
If you decide that you would like to consider hair transplantation then you should think about the process before you get upset about the high cost. Think about how the treatment only requires a local anesthetic. Plus you do not have to worry about going to the hospital.
You should keep in mind that there are definite reasons that these procedures cost so much money. Sure you can find other options that are much more affordable. However none of the others options provide the same hair restoration as this process.
Why is microfue (FUE method) so expensive in Ireland?
The main reason that a hair transplant cost is so high is that you must have a graft done individually by each hair follicle, meaning that you graft each hair one at a time. This means that you will have natural looking hair rather than looking like you have had something done. This also helps to ensure that you will have more hair growth than if you were to have a process done in another way as each hair is individually planted into the scalp.
A hair loss surgery procedure will be something that might be time consuming and you should consider the fact that it will take many different appointments. You will be removing hair from one part of the body and moving it to a new place in the body. Once it is there you will not have to worry about feeling any type of stress over your new hair.
Hair transplants are expensive and everyone would admit that there are a lot of reasons for this. However if your goal is have healthy and natural looking hair then this is really the only option for you. Plus you can the overall pleasure of knowing that there is never going to be a problem where someone might identify you as someone who has had a hair implant surgery.
You can be sure when you choose to pay the high hair transplant cost that you can give any number of reasons to anyone who might ask about it. You will find the most satisfying one to be that you will have such natural and healthy looking hair. So remember that no matter what your personal reasons for choosing to pay the hair restoration cost you will be able to back it up.
Where to get cheap hair transplant if Dublin, Ireland is expensive?
Alternatives to high costs is hair restoration performed abroad! Budapest, Hungary is an ideal place for hair replacement with very high quality at affordable cost and price! Real value for money! Big savings over average UK or Irish local prices! Make enquires to find out more! Generally speaking you can save about 50-60% on local prices. Timely offers go for about €0.79 per single hair.
Standard cost of hair transplant at our Hair Clinic in Budapest, Hungary 2023
|PACKAGES||Implanted hairs||Free nights in our apartment||Price of the package||5% cash payment discount|
|Package 1000||1000||2||1190 €||1130 €|
|Package 2000||2000||2||1670 €||1590 €|
|Package 3000||3000||2||2390 €||2276 €|
|Package 4000||4000||2||3110 €||2960 €|
|Package 5000||5000||3||3590 €||3420 €|
|Package 6000||6000||3||4070 €||3877 €|
There are several factors that can influence the cost of a hair transplant in Europe. These include:
- Location: Hair transplant procedures tend to be more expensive in major cities, as opposed to smaller towns or rural areas.
- Surgeon’s experience and reputation: The experience and reputation of the surgeon performing the procedure can also affect the cost. More experienced surgeons with a good reputation may charge more for their services.
- Type of procedure: The cost of a hair transplant can vary depending on the type of procedure being performed. For example, FUE hair transplant is generally more expensive than FUT.
- Number of grafts: The number of grafts required for a hair transplant can also affect the cost. More grafts will result in a higher cost.
- Clinic or hospital: The cost of a hair transplant can also vary depending on whether it is performed in a clinic or a hospital.
- Currency: The cost of hair transplant also vary based on the currency of the country.
- Comparing different provider: It is always recommended to compare prices among different providers and pick the best one that fits your budget.